CHHA Manitoba Chapter is committed to creating awareness of hearing loss to ensure that hard of hearing Manitobans have access to needed services. Through its programs of advocacy and education our chapter assists persons with hearing loss to meet the many challenges of hearing at home, work, and when meeting socially with family and friends.
- Be part of an organization that advocates for consumer rights on behalf of the hard of hearing community, and lobbies government for funding and services to support the needs of people with hearing loss.
- Receive the Manitoba chapter’s quarterly newsletter, as well as regular communications from CHHA National.
- Attend meetings and lectures on subjects of interest to hard of hearing people. Meetings are supported by Communication Access Realtime Translation (CART) or Note Taking services to enable full participation of those with hearing loss
- Share your experience and knowledge with others who are hard of hearing
- Learn from other members about additional information and resources for hard of hearing individuals
- Become involved in chapter activities in a safe and comfortable environment for people with hearing loss
To join CHHA Manitoba, renew your membership or make changes to your personal information, please either:
- Click this link for the CHHA membership form 2017 which you can then print, fill out, enclose your payment and mail to:
Manitoba Chapter of the Canadian Hard of Hearing Association
c/o SMD Clearinghouse,
2nd floor, 825 Sherbrook Street
Winnipeg, MB R3A 1M5
- or if you prefer to enter your information on-line, please enter it below and click the “Send Registration Form” button.
You can then mail a cheque to the address above.
Schedule of Annual Membership Fees
|Non-Profit Organizations||$130.00 CDN|