How do I find the best audiologist to test my hearing? Can you recommend or refer me to someone?

CHHA Manitoba does not recommend any specific audiologist or hearing centre.

However, your personal physician will be able to recommend the right hearing specialist for you to see, and will likely refer you to an ear nose throat (ENT) specialist first to identify any possible physical cause of your hearing problem.

Your doctor may also recommend an audiologist, or you can see an audiologist recommended by a friend or family member.  You can also contact any hearing centre in your area to request testing by an audiologist.  You do not require a doctor’s referral to book an appointment with an audiologist.